We greet you with a glass of prosecco, show you to a room set up with canvases, easels, aprons, brushes, paints and water. A finished sample painting will be set up so you can see the painting that you chose in real life. After a quick intro, the instructor will paint along with you and demonstrate each step to ensure that you achieve a painting just like the original. When we’re finished and after you’ve signed your masterpiece, we give you a paper carrier bag to take your painting home and we do all of the clean up!
Workshops last 90 minutes and are £40 per painter; private groups only of 4 – 6 painters. Which one of the paintings in the gallery would you like to paint with your group?
In order to accommodate drinking preferences, further drinks are available for purchase at the venue. A discounted pre-order menu is emailed at the time of booking.
Deposit of 50% deposit required at booking (£20 per painter). Deposits may be paid by bank transfer, or by card or paypal online through an emailed iZettle invoice. Full refund for cancellations with at least 72 hours notice. Remainder payment due 72 hours prior to event. Rebooking or refund will be arranged in case of covid symptoms of either participants or Paint by Wine.
Private workshop booking slots:
Open sessions currently suspended due to spacing and covid guidelines.
- In order to accommodate drinking preferences, further beverages, including non-alcoholic, are at an additional cost.
- Please don’t forget to bring photo ID if you look under 25.
- We supply aprons, but keep in mind that acrylic paints may stain.
- Our venue is not disabled accessible.
- As part of a covid secure environment, you will be requested to register as part of Trace and Trace and be requested to sanitise your hands upon arrival
Further inquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07719799945